Sequencer with CW memory keyer combines functionality of an automatic CW keyer, 4 channel sequencer and simple computer interface for PTT switching and CW manipulation.
- iambic keyer with one element memory
- reversible paddle orientation
- programmable dot/dash weight (from 1:2 to 1:4)
- programmable auto character spacing (ACS)
- programmable CW VOX function
- 5 to 40 WPM front panel, adjustable keyer speed when keying from the paddle
- 5 to 320 WPM keying speed for the memory keying
- 4 memory channels up to 100 characters each
- 4 channels
- programmable delay (0..500 ms) and polarity
- one channel (CH1) with relay output (DPDT relay) and 2A / 30V DC rating
- three channels (CH2..CH4) with 30 mA / 30V DC solid state switch
- absolute timings precision is ±3% at 25 °C and ±4% at -10..+60 °C
- CW signal can be generated using the keyer, DTR or RTS line of the virtual COM port
- TX/RX switching can be initiated by external PTT signal, internal memory keyer, DTR or RTS line of the virtual COM port
Ver. 1.3 (Release date — 2019-12-08):
– ‘x20’ option state is now saved in the Sequencer flash memory for better UI experience.
Ver. 1.2 (Release date — 2019-11-04):
– Fixed direct delay entry for TX->RX delays.
Ver. 1.1 (Release date — 2018-12-28):
– New option “x20”, that increase the delays by 20 times (useful during sequencer configuration);
– Windows XP compatibility.
Ver. 1.0 (Release date — 2018-11-29):
– Release version
Ver. 0518 (Release date — 2019-12-08):
– ‘x20’ option saving support.
Ver. 0513 (Release date — 2019-09-24):
– Fixed: incorrect TX led behavior when transmitting first time after power on.
Software developer notes
Sequencer with USB port description
This is simplified edition of this project:
Sequencer with USB port (without CW key).
It have four output ports:
– LNA -> relay output;
– PA Rel -> switching of the PA bypass relay;
– PA TX -> supply or PA displacement;
– TRX -> switches the transceiver to TX mode.
Added input for VOX (carrier detector output). On this input the sequencer can start, as well as on a PTT signal from a pedal or on USB from the log program (like N1MM).
Also on port manipulation of CW from programs of logs (like N1MM) is carried out.
The PC software allow you to set the sequencer settings:
50 x 40 mm
- Keyer speed: 5..40/3201 WPM
- Dot / dash ratio: 1:2..1:4 with 0.25 dot step
- Memory channels number: 4
- Max channel text length: 100 characters
- Sequencer channels number: 4
- Sequencer signal delays: 0..500 ms, programmable with 1 ms step
- Relay output (CH1): 2 A & 30 V DC
- Solid state switch (CH2..CH4 and CW keying): 30 mA & 30 V DC
- Timing precision: ±3% at 25°C, ±4% at -10..+60°C
- Power supply voltage2: +8..15 V DC
- Power supply current2: 0.1 A
- Dimensions: 50 x 40 mm
- Weight: 0.2 kg
Check the availability:
Request an assembly: